At CCHFA, Music is fun!
We’re glad to have you here and we look forward to making music FUN for your student, ages 9-18.
Find out everything you want to know about CCHFA:
- Check out our schedule and class descriptions.
- Review the details about our Instructors as well as our Events page with important dates to come to an open house, Instrument Fitting Session, or concert.
- Email us with your questions.
- Find us on social media: Facebook or Instagram.
- Already decided to join? Head on over to the tuition/registration page to get signed up. If you’d prefer you can always call (940) 390-0807 or email us directly for help.
- Not sure what instrument your student would like to learn? We host Instrument Fitting sessions to see what instrument is best for your student.
Final Days! Instrument Fitting Sign Up
Instrument fittings are required for all new band and orchestra students entering CCHFA. Students sign up for a time slot available to meet one on one with a director. The director will discuss instrument options with your student and based on physical abilities, they will match or “fit” the right instrument to your student.
There are 16 openings available each month on a specified date. Sign up early so you don’t miss out!! Click the button below to see all available dates and times.
To view the new Elementary Music class descriptions, click here.
REGISTRATION FOR 2022-23 IS HERE!! Register Today!
THRU JUNE 7
- EARLY/RETURNING STUDENT: Registration Fee is $50 thru June 7.
JUNE 8 – JULY 31
- NEW/RETURNING STUDENT: Registration Fee is $75 thru July 31.
AUGUST 1 – AUGUST 15
- LATE REGISTRATION: The Late Registration Fee is $100 thru August 15.
To register, please click the button below: