Founder, Artistic Director, Director of Bands
Private Lesson Instructor
Winds, Piano, and Guitar
Ms. Pilgrim earned a Bachelor of Music Education degree from the University of North Texas with an All Level Certification for the State of Texas.
- More than 30 years of music teaching experience including private lessons, master classes, leading worship teams, and public school band programs.
- Performing experience in orchestras, pit orchestras, wind ensembles, chamber groups, marching band, church music, worship teams, and solo performances.
- Her career has taken her to many countries including Mexico, Denmark, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Costa Rica as well as extensive travel throughout the United States.
- She loves working with students as they discover and grow their musical abilities.
- Ms. Pilgrim homeschools her own children, delighting in every minute she has with them.
Associate Director of Bands, Jazz Band Director
Mr. Lampe earned a Bachelor of Music Education degree and Master’s degree specializing in Music Theory from San Diego State University. He currently holds a temporary All Level Teaching certificate for the State of Texas.
- Music teaching experience in private lessons, master classes, small groups, public school band and public school orchestra programs.
- Performing experience as a solo performer, orchestra, band and marching band, chamber groups and wind ensembles.
- He has performed in the United States, Mexico, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France and England.
- Mr. Lampe recently retired as a California music educator, where he spent the last 12 years building the elementary and middle school instrumental music programs in beautiful Ramona, California.
- He currently resides in McKinney, with his wife René; living close to his daughter, son-in-law and three beautiful grandchildren.
Director of Orchestras
Ms. Null started music early with choir followed by piano, then violin, and finally cello. Her music journey included All-Region and All-State orchestras plus being selected as the only cellist in 1985 for the Arkansas Governor’s School, an intensive summer program for high school seniors.
- Music teaching experience includes private lessons for piano, violin, and cello, as well as the Director of the Jacksonville Community Orchestra.
- She has performed as a solo performer plus extensive performing experience in several orchestras including the South Arkansas Symphony, the Little Rock Community Orchestra, the Conway Symphony Orchestra, and the Mesquite Symphony Orchestra.
- Christina now lives in Wylie with her husband Michael, daughter Elizabeth, two cats, and numerous fish. Besides playing in the Mesquite Symphony Orchestra, she teaches private piano, violin, and cello in her home studio and private cello at the Founders Classical Academy in Frisco.