Founder, Artistic Director, Director of Bands
Private Lesson Instructor
Winds, Piano, and Guitar
Ms. Pilgrim earned a Bachelor of Music Education degree from the University of North Texas with an All-Level Certification for the State of Texas.
- 30+ years of music teaching experience including private lessons, master classes, leading worship teams, and public school band programs.
- Performance experience in orchestras, pit orchestras, wind ensembles, chamber groups, marching band, church music, worship teams, and solo performances.
- Her career has taken her to many countries including Mexico, Denmark, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Costa Rica as well as extensive travel throughout the United States.
- She loves working with students as they discover and grow their musical abilities.
- Ms. Pilgrim homeschools her own children, delighting in every minute she has with them.
Director of Orchestras, Jazz Band Director, Associate Director of Bands
Mr. Lampe earned a Bachelor of Music Education degree and Master’s degree specializing in Music Theory from San Diego State University. He currently holds a temporary All-Level Teaching certificate for the State of Texas.
- Music teaching experience in private lessons, master classes, small groups, public school band, and public school orchestra programs.
- Performing experience as a solo performer, orchestra, band, plus marching band, chamber groups, and wind ensembles.
- He has performed in the United States, Mexico, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France, and England.
- Mr. Lampe recently retired as a California music educator, where he spent the last 12 years building the elementary and middle school instrumental music programs in beautiful Ramona, California.
- He currently resides in McKinney; living close to his daughter, son-in-law, and three beautiful grandchildren.
Director of Elementary Music
Mrs. Lantiere earned a Bachelor of Arts in Music degree (Primary Instrument: Voice) with a minor in Management from Texas Tech University and has an All-Level Certification for the State of Texas.
- 13+ years of elementary level music teaching and choral experience in public schools, as well as church choirs and private lessons.
- Plays piano, flute, and ukulele.
- Performance experience includes vocal solos, worship teams and church choir, band, choir, show choir, TMEA All-State Choir, as well as musicals and operas. She performed in choir tours of the U.S. and Great Britain during high school and college.
- Specialized music training and certifications in the Kodály method, World Music Drumming, First Steps in Music, and Conversational Solfège.
- Campus Teacher of the Year and 2nd runner-up for McKinney ISD Elementary Teacher of the Year in 2019.
- She lives in McKinney with her husband and two children whom she is excited to begin homeschooling this year!
- Lantiere has a passion for creating a musical community where children learn through a wide variety of engaging experiences. Children singing is her favorite sound in the world!
- Joined Collin County Homeschool Fine Arts in 2017 as a parent.
- Hired as CCHFA Program Administrator in 2020.
- A lifelong homeschooler and advocate.
- Victoria is also an environmental advocate serving on the Board of several local environmental organizations.