Founder, Artistic Director, Director of Bands, Associate Director of Orchestra
Private Lesson Instructor
Winds, Piano, and Guitar
Ms. Pilgrim earned a Bachelor of Music Education degree from the University of North Texas with an All Level Certification for the State of Texas.
- More than 30 years of music teaching experience including private lessons, master classes, leading worship teams, and public school band programs.
- Performing experience in orchestras, pit orchestras, wind ensembles, chamber groups, marching band, church music, worship teams, and solo performances.
- Her career has taken her to many countries including Mexico, Denmark, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Costa Rica as well as extensive travel throughout the United States.
- She loves working with students as they discover and grow their musical abilities.
- Ms. Pilgrim homeschools her own children, delighting in every minute she has with them.
Director of Orchestras, Jazz Band Director, Associate Director of Bands
Mr. Lampe earned a Bachelor of Music Education degree and Master’s degree specializing in Music Theory from San Diego State University. He currently holds a temporary All Level Teaching certificate for the State of Texas.
- Music teaching experience in private lessons, master classes, small groups, public school band and public school orchestra programs.
- Performing experience as a solo performer, orchestra, band and marching band, chamber groups and wind ensembles.
- He has performed in the United States, Mexico, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France and England.
- Mr. Lampe recently retired as a California music educator, where he spent the last 12 years building the elementary and middle school instrumental music programs in beautiful Ramona, California.
- He currently resides in McKinney, with his wife René; living close to his daughter, son-in-law and three beautiful grandchildren.